تَرْجِمْ الجُمَلَ الإنْجلِيزِيَّةَ الآتِيَةَ إِلَى العَرَبِيَّة
- The house is large.
- You are a tall man.
- The book is new.
- The father wrote a letter to his son.
- Muhsin reads his lessons.
- The boy went to school.
- The Nile is a long river.
- The sky is beautiful.
- I will watch football match.
- She will help me.
- This is the great mosque of the city.
- This is a new car.
- You are a tall man and I am short.
- After a long time the new teachers arrived.
- I found this book in the Library.
- The examination was very easy.
- That book is very useful.
- They speak Arabic very well.
- He can drive the car.
- We are going to the playground.
- He likes apples.
- Muhammed is an intelligent boy.
- There are five members in my house.
- The scholar published an article.
- I studied Arabic language from the university